Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday this year. I took Monday off work and we traveled down to Hawkes Bay to spend it with some of the fam-bams. Had an amazing dinner of roast lamb, kumara, potatoes, yams, pumpkin and some beans. Fantabulously yummy! And then apple pie for dessert and some of my Mum's homemade birthday cake. So that was Sunday night.

On my actual birthday AJ and I went shopping and got some awesome new clothes. So nice to have a husband who likes to go shopping with me. He's seriously amazing. Now I'm really overdue to go through my wardrobe and get rid of things. On the bright side, I went through my teenage clothes left at my parents place (it only took my 6 years). Most of it is to be donated.

So yah, awesome birthday and miss HB already.

No comments:

Post a Comment