Monday 18 January 2016

My Garden Update Jan 2016

Once a month I thought I would update you all with what's been going on in my garden.

I'm quite proud of the amount of produce I've been getting this season. So far I've harvested full sized tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, capsicums, jalapeƱos, other types of pepper, silverbeet, spring onion and our lemon tree is almost always bursting at the seams.

The following are some of the flowers that have appeared so far this past Spring and this Summer:

Iris




Rose



Snowball Tree (unsure of its' real name)

Cool white and yellow dahlia that popped up. Normally they're just yellow.


Our overgrown yard with the flamingo tree when it's pink (my favourite time)



The following pics are a fraction of what I've harvested since Christmas. I've been freezing what we don't use immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment