Thursday 12 November 2015

Empties One

Hi guys!

So I thought I would start a new thing where I review products as I use them up.
Now, I don't go through things hugely fast so what I will do is take a picture once I've used it (or, if it's already gone - find one on the net) and do a quick review. Once I get to 5 empty products I will publish the post.

So here goes...


Clinique Clarifying lotion 1

This was for dry to very dry skin (which mine tends to be). I scored it for free from the Clinique girl when I used to work at Farmers. She had been given it by Clinique but it didn't work with her skin. Score for me!
It was absolutely fabulous to use. I could feel it tighten my pores and my skin felt extra clean after using this. I would apply it to a cotton pad and swipe all over my face (avoiding my eyes coz that stings!).
I am on a budget though, so I can't afford to purchase a new one. I'll try out some cheaper brands and see how I go with those.



 Clarins Hydraquench Cream

This was for normal to dry skin and a fantastic facial moisturiser. I wish that I could afford a bit bottle of it but I really can't :( It left my skin feeling moisturised - but not greasy at all. My skin felt plump. I got these 5mL bottles in a little pack when I got upgraded to Premium Economy on an Air New Zealand flight.
 Clarins Eye Contour Gel

For puffiness and dark circles. I felt wonderful when applied to my under-eyes. My eyes got visibly less puffy and it soothed the delicate area around my eyes. I would gently pat a bit of gel around my eyes. It lasted a very long timeI've been trying to find a more affordable dupe but nothing comes close. Would buy again in a heartbeat if money was no object
 L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Luminosity Extraordinary Serum

This is the best affordable serum I have tried. One pump into my hand would cover my whole face and I would gently press it into my skin. As well as giving my skin that extra boost of moisture - it also has little light reflecting particles in it that gives the skin an extra glow.
Nivea Visage Young Wash N Refine Daily Wash Scrub

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I used it up though - mainly because I object to product wastage. If I were to use this again - it would not be as a daily face wash but as a once a week exfoliator. It got rid of dead skin - but was harsh to use every day. Seemed to dry my face out a bit too much for my liking. Before it was empty - the product was blue in colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment