Wednesday 13 January 2016

ABCs of Me

So I was browsing through some blogs the other day and happened across this old post:  http://www.kedarhower.com/2011/06/abcs-of-me.html from ages ago. I have a habit of going back to the beginnings of some blogs :P
So I thought I'd do this myself as it's just cool


A. Age: 28

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore You Dislike: Dishes. I leave them for as long as possible.

D. Dogs: No. AJ's allergic to a lot of them. Maybe one day.

E. Essential Start to Your Day: A cup of tea. Or two. Or three.

F. Favorite Color: PINK!!!

G. Gold or Silver:  I prefer the look of silver so I try to get white gold things as it's better quality than silver.

H. Height: 175cm

I. Instruments You Played: Flute. Haven't played it in years.

J. Job Title: Relief Primary School Teacher

K. Kids: None yet. I'm so clucky though.

L. Live:  Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand

M. Mom's Name: Mary

N. Nicknames: Rosey, Rose, Clam (the last one makes no sense and was given to me by my sister when she was a kid) 

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope

P. Pet Peeves: People not indicating while driving. How the hell am I supposed to guess that you're going to cut in front of me?!?!?!

Q. Quote from a movie: 'You Shall Not Pass!' (LOTR)


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Two younger sisters - Heather and Rachael

T. Time You Wake Up: When my alarm goes off for the second time in the morning. I try and get up around 6 during the week and 8 on the weekends. There are those times that I just need a sleep-in though. And I do love a good sleep-in.

U. Underwear: Full briefs

V. Vegetables You Don't Like: Honestly can't think of any. I've liked everything I've tried.

W. What Makes You Run Late: Losing track of time in the shower.

X. X-Rays You've Had: Both my wrists when I was a kid (fractures - one year after the other), ankle (sprain at Uni after too much drinking - I don't drink much anymore) and chest (checking lungs as I get a lingering cough - no reason for it though). Also the x-rays they do at the dentist.

Y. Yummy Food You Make: My Christmas Peppermint, white chocolate cookies. They go down a treat.

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Giraffe, squirrel (they only exist in zoos here) and tamarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment