Wednesday 1 June 2016

Goal Update - May

So I thought it was about time I did an update on how my goals for the year are going.

1 - Get into a decent exercise routine.
Each week seems to be different with this. I'm fine for most of the time with going on the exercycle and stuff but then there's some weeks where I just seem to forget.

2 - Contribute financially.
This one hasn't been going too well. I've decided to give up on my teaching for now and will focus on getting a job in admin or something. Tis hard breaking into a new area though.

3 - Keep house clean and tidy.
I have been trying. I really have. I've just found myself in a rut recently where I don't feel motivated to keep the house in order.

4 - Get garden under control.
It's better than it was a year ago. But it is still overgrown. We've been still getting reasonably warm weather and its been really wet recently so weeds are taking off again. Boo...

5 - Improve blog.
This year I've been doing so much better with my blogging. I've been posting regularly (except the past couple of weeks due to circumstances beyond my control). I'd like to join a few linky parties and keep up to date with my social media now (facebook and twitter - see sidebar). I made a new header which I love (roses are awesome!). Doing it in steps and hopefully I'll feel confident enough to grow it more in the near future.


So I've been doing ok on my goals. Recently I've hit a bit of a rut where I don't seem to be motivated and I end up sleeping way too much and watching too much TV. I need to just stick to doing things and hopefully I'll feel better about myself in the process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment